- Advanced Resources International (ARI). (June 20, 2011). Improving Domestic Energy Security and Lowering CO2 Emissions with “Next Generation” CO2-Enhanced Oil Recovery. DOE/NETL-2011/1504.
- ARI. (March 2010). White Paper: U.S. Oil Production Potential from Accelerated Deployment of Carbon Capture and Storage.
- Carter, L.D. (2011). Enhanced Oil Recovery & CCS.
- CATF (2017). Incentives for CO2 Avoided: Comparison of Renewables Production Tax Credit and Proposed 45Q Legislation.
- CATF (2017). The Role of 45Q Carbon Capture Incentives in Reducing Carbon Dioxide Emissions.
- C2ES (2012). Greenhouse Gas Accounting Framework for Carbon Capture and Storage Projects.
- C2ES (2017), CCS State Policy Maps.
– Rules for CO2 Transport and Storage Space
– Regulatory Authorities for CCS/CO2-EOR
– Rules on CO2 Injection
– Energy Financial Incentives for CCS
- Melzer, L.S. (2012). Carbon Dioxide Enhanced Oil Recovery (CO2-EOR): Factors Involved in Adding Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage (CCUS) to Enhanced Oil Recovery.
- MIT Energy Initiative. (2011) Role of Enhanced Oil Recovery in Accelerating the Deployment of Carbon Capture and Sequestration.
- NETL. (2010). Carbon Dioxide Enhanced Oil Recovery – Untapped Domestic Energy Supply and Long Term Carbon Storage Solution.
- State CO2-EOR Deployment Work Group (December 2016). State and Federal Policy Drivers for Growing America’s Carbon Capture and CO2-EOR Industry.
- State CO2-EOR Deployment Work Group (February 2017). 21st Century Energy Infrastructure: Policy Recommendations for Development of American CO2 Pipeline Networks.
- State CO2-EOR Deployment Work Group (April 2017). 21st Century Energy Infrastructure: Federal Financing Options to Support Buildout of CO2 Pipelines.
- State CO2-EOR Deployment Work Group (December 2017). Capturing and Utilizing CO2 from Ethanol: Adding Economic Value and Jobs to Rural Economies and Communities While Reducing Emissions.
- State CO2-EOR Deployment Work Group (June 2017). Electricity Market Design and Carbon Capture Technology: The Opportunities and the Challenges.
- World Resources Institute (WRI). (2008). Guidelines for Carbon Dioxide Capture, Transport, and Storage.